- Posts: 781
- Joined: 11 Jun 2007 19:32
Week-days which are not specials or school holidays:
Week-ends, specials (typically Friday through Monday), school holidays:
- 00-02 GMT (01-03 CET): Can get some decent games
- 02-05 GMT (03-06 CET): Aussies losing against bots. Stay away unless you are a bot.
- 05-13 GMT (06-14 CET): Zombie warning. You'll mainly see players around 600 efficiency, and your top tier will camp behind arty. Occasional platoons of good players farm easy wins.
- 13-17 GMT (14-18 CET): Can get some decent games. Lemming trains are common, however, so good fights are rare.
- 17-18 GMT (18-19 CET): Zombie warning. A third to half of your team will die within the first two minutes and the rest camps for as long as it takes.
- 18-20 GMT (19-21 CET): Best chance for decent games with those players who are not in clan wars or companies.
- 20-21 GMT (21-22 CET): Good players start to leave, still playable.
- 21-23 GMT (22-00 CET): Zombie warning. This is what I call retard hour. Remaining players are too tired, drunk or retarded to play.
- 23-00 GMT (00-01 CET): Zombies start ebbing off, can get some decent games if you're lucky.
Zombie ground rules to fit in:
- 00-24 GMT (01-01 CET): Zombie warning.
- All drive to the first corner as a big group, wait 15 minutes or until dead.
- Guard arty, best by hiding behind them.
- Slow heavies have to climb any hill they find. Just follow the Tigers.
- If there are no hills and you drive a Tiger, best drive straight at the enemy through the middle. Since German tankers are
- gentlemen, at first contact stop your tank to give enemy arty an easier time to aim at you.
- Wait your turn, let the guy in front of you fight it out before you make a move, it's not your battle.
- Don't move, you might be seen, just let them come to you.
- If the above is too complicated, just be afk.
Q: Whats a hash and a root password?
A: hash gets you high, root password gives you god powers, combine the 2 and you are invincible.